NEW Anti-microbial serving table top
02 February 2017
Leafield Environmental, has launched a new anti-microbial plastic serving table top made from UV stabilised polyethylene, making it robust for everyday use in the school, leisure or hospitality environments.
new linkIt can be easily placed on top of a standard folding table (1830 x 760mm) http:// and the design allows the configuration to fit different gastronome sizes to meet the caterers’ requirements.
• 1mm high surface pattern to reduce the effects of surface scratching.
• Features rubber feet to prevent movement between table top and table
• Stackable, reducing storage issues in small environments
• Includes four holes at the front to feature a vinyl banner or post to promote menu choices or food campaigns ‘coming soon’
• The existing design fits six ½ gastronomes (325x265mm) and can be easily removed by a lifting recess.
• New gastronome configurations coming soon.
• Available in a choice of colours to match the environment.
For further information:
Tel: 01225 816541
Contact Details and Archive...